We are now inviting proposals for symposium proposals to be a part of MoChWo-2024. All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered:
- Each symposium can be organized by one or more recognized institutions.
- A symposium may have up to two co-conveners, with one designated as the “Corresponding co-convener (CCC)” for all related correspondence. The CCC must keep all other co-organizers informed. Co-conveners should be active researchers in the proposed field with at least a Ph.D. degree.
- All symposium abstract submissions and registrations will be managed through the MoChWo 2024 online system.
- A symposium should include the names of the co-conveners, the symposium title, and a brief description (less than 300 words) of the symposium topics to be covered in the technical sessions.
- Each symposium should have at least one 90-minute session for oral presentations. Additional sessions, demonstrations, tours, and lab visits may be arranged upon request, subject to availability.
- Each symposium may include one invited speaker per session. Symposium co-conveners should consult the conference convener before inviting speakers.
- Time allocations for oral presentations are as follows: Invited speaker = 30 min, General speaker = 12-15 min including questions and answers.
- Poster sessions for a symposium may be scheduled during breaks, lunches, dinners, or a general poster session.
- The cost for each symposium is generally $1000, which includes free registration for three participants.
- After the symposium, the symposium CCC is responsible for submitting a short report including lessons learned, participant feedback, and recommendations for the future. The report format will be provided later.
Submission Process: Submissions should be made according to the guidelines provided. Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The deadline for submitting symposium proposals is August 1, 2024. Late submissions may not be considered. Please don’t wait until the last minute for your submission.
Contact Information: For any inquiries or clarifications regarding the submission process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Review Process: Submitted proposals will undergo a review process by the MoChWo 2024 organizing committee. Accepted proposals will be notified in due course.
Further Information: For updates and additional information regarding MoChWo-2024, please visit the conference website conference.kias.org.np.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with your submission, please do not hesitate to contact us.