- Poster dimension: preferably 90 cm (or 3 ft.) wide (horizontal) * 120 cm (or 4 ft.) long (vertical). Print your poster and bring it to the conference venue.
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board is available at the facility desk in the respective poster area.
- Posters should be easily readable at a distance of 200 cm. A poster should be self-explanatory. Avoid complex graphs and tables with excessive numbers.
- Poster presenters are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) to answer questions during the presentation time.
- You may come prepared with any relevant handouts to share.
- Please remove your poster at the conclusion of the session the same day. The organizer will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
- Inclusion of your abstract in the conference program obliges you or one of your co-authors to present your contribution at the time and in the manner indicated.
- If you already know that your poster will not be presented, you are asked to withdraw your abstract as soon as possible.
- Not only are unpresented posters frustrating for those people present, but they are also costly as the board space is reserved for your poster.
Guidelines for content
- Keep your text short, concise and minimize the use of complete sentences
- Try to present data in graphical and visual formats
- Use good quality photographs
- Draw out key findings and recommendations from your research
Note that posters are not manuscripts- every poster needs supporting text, but this should be limited to essentials.
Keynote speaker: 50 minute (40 min presentation + 10 min question/answer)
Invited speaker: 30 minute (25 min presentation + 5 min question/answer)
Regular: 15 minute (12 min presentation + 3 min question/answer)
- Please check allotted time for your presentation and prepare to fit your talk within the given time.
- Prepare your presentation in PowerPoint and bring it to speaker’s ready desk at least one hour before the start of your session.
- Laptop computer, projector and laser pointer will be made available. Alternatively, you can use your own laptop.
- Please note that internet access is limited in the presentation computer during oral session in meeting rooms. Therefore all presentation content must run from the local machine.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
MoChWo Conference Secretariat
Kalanki, Kathmandu, Nepal